Mattress Consumer Warranty
No product registration is required to activate your warranty. We start from the day the mattress is delivered to your home.
- Bryte Balance Restorative mattress is covered by a multi-year limited warranty, separated into:
a. Foam and Fabrics - 10 year limited warranty
b. Technology components including electronics, rebalancers, connections, power cords - 2 year limited warranty (limited as defined in this document)
- If there is a defect covered under warranty, Bryte will replace the mattress- details outlined below
- Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date; it is non-transferable; please review Bryte’s Terms and Conditions
- Original proof of purchase (including date) by the original purchaser from an authorized retailer, this warranty document, and a photo of the law tags from the Product will be required to make a warranty claim. Please note it is illegal to remove the law tags from the product.
- This warranty applies to normal in-home use only, used as intended
- This Limited mattress warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period from the time your mattress is purchased by you, when the mattress is used normally for its intended purposes and with Proper Setup*.
- The mattress is covered by warranty only if used, from the time of purchase, on a foundation, mattress frame or adjustable base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user(s). If using a frame with slats, we recommend the slats being less than 4” apart with a minimum of 3” slat width. Any further and the mattress will not be supported properly. Please note, that the warranty does not cover indentation which results from the use of an unsupportive foundation or adjustable base.
- Other placement (whether long or short term) of the Product, including but not limited to foundations of other description, a storage facility in any orientation, or use of a non-sufficient frame that won’t support the weight of the product and sleepers beneath the foundation, voids this warranty and all other express or implied warranties including but not limited to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- This warranty shall not apply if Bryte determines, in its reasonable discretion, that the Product or foundation has been damaged, abused, or neglected; it shall be reasonable without limitation to make such determination if the following are present: Tears, stains, odors, unsanitary conditions, folds, footprints, burns, cuts, signs of jumping on the bed, rodents, insect damage or other infestation, damage from liquids or gels or blood or bodily fluids or other fluids, damage caused by improper electrical operation such as 220v vs 110v, or damage from weather or sun exposure.
- Photos will be requested to be sent by the internet to Bryte. Localized firmness changes and discoloration are normal and are not covered under warranty. Comfort preferences are not covered under warranty. The Product must be always covered in use or the warranty is void (UV light degrades materials).
*Proper Setup: The Bryte Balance should be placed on a mattress frame or box spring and plugged in using the power supply provided by Bryte. External power supply should be connected to the power from the head of the mattress into a 120v power supply.
Technology Warranty (“prorated warranty”):
- Bryte Balance mattress technology components shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of four (4) years.
- If such a defect arises and a return authorization request is received by Bryte within the applicable Warranty Period, Bryte will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product.
- In the event of such a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law.
- This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Bryte itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions.
- Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
What IS covered:
- This General Warranty covers the following instances during normal use: Deterioration of the foam resulting in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base. This may result in a foam replacement versus an entire mattress replacement.
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the Product that causes permanent damage to the foam despite proper setup and normal use. Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly.
- Bryte may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover and/or the foam comfort layer provided on the Product. In the event that Bryte replaces the mattress encasement wrapping the foam of the mattress (the "Mattress Cover"), Bryte will replace it with the current style of cover available for the Product, which may be of a different color, design, or material than the original cover provided.
What is NOT covered:
- This mattress Warranty does not cover your Product if you use it in a manner incompatible with the intended design, any documentation provided with the bed, or common sense; or Misuse of the Bed.
- An increase in softness of the foam/comfort layer is normal and does not affect the pressure-relieving properties of the Bed.
- Damage from using an improper mattress frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
- Physical abuse, excessive use, use beyond normal sleep use, misuse, or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, smoking in bed, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Unauthorized opening or tampering with the top mattress or bases, except for the removal of the top fabric cover of the mattress.
- Modifications of the Bryte Balance mattress or any of its physical or electronic (hardware, software, or firmware) components.
- Use of any third-party extension cords and surge protectors must be UL/CSA approved
- Use in harmful environmental conditions (excessive or low temperature, humidity, etc.) or outdoors.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the Bryte Balance mattress
- A mattress sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Beds sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality” or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer
- This prorated mattressWarranty extends to the original purchaser of the mattress who is located in the United States.
- The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this mattress Warranty, is the first purchaser of the mattress from Bryte.
- All Bryte prorated warranties are not transferable.
Product replacement terms:
- Bryte will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s Product if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10 year Limited Warranty. Transportation or shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements may apply to the purchaser.
- No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original product. In connection with the replacement of a product in compliance with the terms of this Limited Warranty, if a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, the purchaser may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded product.
- If replacement of a Product or cover takes place, the product being replaced must be sent to Bryte or otherwise disposed of as directed by Bryte. Bryte is not responsible or liable for any damages arising out of a breach of warranty.
- This warranty is not effective if the product is used outside of the USA
What must the customer do to maintain the warranty:
- Keep the original receipt
- Use an appropriate foundation
- A firm, non-spring foundation
- Should be able to support the mattress + its occupants
- Do not remove the law tags
- Do not tamper with the product
- Do not abuse the product
- Provide photo documentation to Bryte as requested to complete warranty
To initiate a warranty claim, please go to https://store.bryte.com/warrantclaim or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.